Decoding Family Law
Family concerns during divorce such as child custody hearings and decisions regarding alimony and child support come with their fair share of challenges. Understanding the inner workings of the law and court system can be frustrating and time-consuming, especially when tensions are high and the future feels uncertain.
Call the attorneys at Callahan | Barraco for guidance. We will help you work through family law issues, no matter how complicated they may seem. We can file the appropriate paperwork, craft a strategic plan and help you find the best outcome that meets your needs now and in the future. We put the needs of our clients first.
Common And Unique Areas Of Family Law
When dealing with family law disputes, it is important to have an attorney who has the experience and knowledge required to navigate through all facets of the legal system. Our zealous attorneys can represent you in these areas of practice:
- Divorce proceedings, including uncontested divorces and modifications to court orders after your divorce has happened
- Military divorce, including for partners who are both in active duty and those that aren’t.
- Same-sex divorce, regardless of your situation, we understand the nuances and complexities of the law and we can help you.
- Child custody and visitation so you can maintain a healthy relationship with your child, even after divorce.
- Trusts to help protect your estate and preserve your legacy.
- Mediation and collaborative law
Callahan | Barraco has multiple satellite offices throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. This allows our team of attorneys to serve a wide variety of clientele and use our staff resources to develop a strong, strategic plan for your case.
Personalized Solutions You Can Trust
Our firm takes an honest and straightforward approach to each case. By doing this, we are able to build trust and gain a better understanding of the circumstances surrounding your case. This can help dispel any fears or anxieties you may be feel throughout the legal process.