Greg J. Moscatel
- Divorce, custody, paternity and Protective order cases 100%
Attorney Greg Moscatel practices family law in all counties of the Commonwealth. Attorney Moscatel has a history of volunteering in the Family and Probate Courts, and in 2017 was awarded the Meg Connolly MVP Award to honor outstanding pro bono work by the Senior Partners for Justice.
Greg has also devoted time in his practice to providing counsel to victims of domestic abuse and securing protection for these clients. Attorney Moscatel’s criminal defense background provides a strong foundation n trial practice, as does his extensive experience defending and seeking protective orders on behalf of his clients. Attorney Moscatel was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2005 has been litigating in the Probate and Family Courts for over 5 years.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: Deans list 4L
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York
- Major: Government
- Massachusetts, 2005
Current Employment Position
- 2017 was awarded the Meg Connolly MVP, Award to honor outstanding pro bono work by the Senior Partners for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyer Project, 2016 to 2020